About Me


My name is Suzy, a mother of all boys who spends a lot of time in the kitchen creating recipes that are healthy & taste delicious! I live by the 80/20 principle where 80% of the time I try to eat as healthy as possible & the other 20% I spend enjoying sweets & other delectable things in life! It's all about balance. I love the outdoors & being in nature playing as much as possible.  I love my family, faith, friends, fun & of course, food! 


Ready to get cooking? Join our group coaching or schedule a private event! 

Schedule a FREE consult

Group Coaching Calls

We have coaching calls every other week where you will learn all about the ingredients we use in class, where to buy them and how to read labels. We also review a principle of healthy eating as well!  There is so much to learn!

Virtual Cooking Class

Learn new recipes every other week as you learn  from the comfort of your kitchen via Zoom.  You will learn all the tips & tricks of making healthy eating convenient & delicious!

Private Event

Want to have Suzy teach a private online cooking class to your company or a group of friends? She loves customizing a menu & working with you individually to make your event a fun night to remember!

Email: [email protected]

Video Poster Image

Sign up for my newsletter to hear all about what's going on with Suzy & for healthy recipe ideas!


We won't send spam. Unsubscribe at any time.